We’re so much more than a traditional bank
Founded in 1927
La Corona Building and Loan Association, Inc. was formed to meet the financial needs of Highlandtown and East Baltimore residents.
The Lutherville-Timonium and Fells Point branches opened.
The CFG Tower was built in Baltimore. The Tower now serves as headquarters for CFG Bank and Capital Funding Group.
CFG Bank was purchased by Baltimore businessman Jack Dwyer. Dwyer also owns and operates Capital Funding Group.
CFG Bank launched its one-of-a-kind nonprofit, Dwyer Workforce Development. The Bank embraced the cannabis industry to offer lending services to the growing industry – serving as one of the few banks in the country to support the cannabis industry.
CFG Bank expanded and opened a commercial banking and retail office in the heart of Annapolis. The Bank also expanded its cannabis offerings to support cannabis deposits.
We’re not traditional bankers. We are problem solvers who think like business owners and focus on the big picture for our clients, communities and employees. We have the determination and drive – and a no-limits attitude – to make change happen for the better and improve the lives of others.
Transforming what it means to give back
Giving back and paying it forward is engrained in everything we do. We actively create programs to support our clients, communities and employees.
2022 Baltimore Business Journal #1 Best Place to Work
Independent Banker Top Loan Producer
Ranked #11 in S&P Global List of Nation’s Best-Performing Banks
Ready to love coming to work?
Find your next job at CFG Bank.